Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Atif Aslam: KUJ SHARAM KERO TAY WIYAAH KER LO hun :-P


As reported almost 2 years ago, Atif Aslam has gotten engaged to his longtime sweetheart ‘Sara Bharwana‘. They have made several headlines in the past, but this time it seems Atif Aslam has finally got married.

Today, Atif Aslam took sometime out and wrote what he had been hiding for quite sometime. Now without any further ado, please read below the special announcement made by Atif Aslam himself:

Dear Aadeez, U guys have always been a part of my family and have stood by me through my incredible highs and not so incredible lows. I am delighted to let all of you know that…… Her insan ka zindagi main aik na aik din WIYAAAH hona hota hayyy ,,, and my Big day has finally arrived with your prayers. ALLAH has endowed me with a wonderful life partner. I would request all of you to continue praying for us as you have always being doing in the past for me. Mehndi , barat n walima pictures are on their way. aur jis jis ki shadi ne hui abhi tak ,,,,,, KUJ SHARAM KERO TAY WIYAAH KER LO hun


Mehndi function will take place on 26th March, 2013 that means today, whereas Barat and Valima will take place on 28th and 29th March, 2013. I wish both of them a very happy and blessed married life.

No comments:

Post a Comment